Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun with scrapbooking thanks to Bzzagent!

If you've never heard of Bzzagent, you're missing out! You get the chance to try new things and share your opinions, and even help shape new products! I was recently chosen to try some new things from Elmer's and X-acto. I got shaped scissors, a corner rounder and several types of adhesive. Most of my scrapbooking things are packed away, but I found a few things so I could make a couple of quick pages and try out my new toys. I think they turned out great for only using paper and the supplies in the picture above. I liked everything except the tape runner. It was difficult to use-it would come loose and not stick, or the paper would be loose. It was just too annoying. The liquid glue was a nice alternative to glue stick, though the glue stick will always be my favorite.








You're not just limited to those few options, either! There are a ton of products in this line. I'll definitely be checking them out at the store.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com