Monday, July 11, 2011

Big break!

So sorry for the huge break. We traveled to OH for the 4th of July weekend, which took a lot of prep work. After we returned, I spent my week going from urgent care to ER to doctor. I'm finally feeling better, but trying to get plenty of rest so I can fully recover.
I'm slowly working on Zgirl's birthday bunting, as well as planning what else to make for her party (a pinata, among other things)
While I'm off resting, here are some of my favorite links lately-

Baby sunsuit tutorial
from Made by Rae
Feely balls filled with different materials (great for sensory play!) from Play Based Learning
Paper plate ring toss from A little learning for two
18 ideas for hand/footprints from Meet the Dubiens
Dragon wing tutorial from A Magical childhood
50 summer crafts from The Long Thread

And if you're on Pinterest, please add me and let me know, so I can add you back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com