Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Still organizing



I read a tip somewhere that a lot of people use comic book boards to help organize their stash. Being cheap, I enlisted my husband's help (he's a much straighter cutter than I am) to cut up some sturdy cardboard pieces. Then I chose my smallest cuts of fabrics-half yards, fat quarters, etc. and wrapped them around the cardboard. I secured them with a tiny pin, and wow, does that make everything look neater!



I really love this set from Ikea. We have another currently in use for our cloth diapers, and I can't wait until the children are potty trained so I can take them over! The stuff on the top right is all the kids' craft supplies-foam stickers, manila paper, a box full of recyclables-I need some way to make that look better. Cardboard box just isn't cutting it.
I still have a long way to go, but it's looking a lot neater in here. Now if I can only keep it up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com