Monday, May 23, 2011

A break from the monster quilt-crochet covered stone!



If you're sick of seeing monsters, today's post is for you! I joined a yahoo group that is specifically for swapping nature table items (don't know what a nature table is? here's a great explanation) After debating many things to make for my first swap (the theme is summer), I decided on crochet covered rocks. I didn't have the materials for other things I wanted to make, and all this took was some cotton crochet thread, and rocks from my backyard! I followed the pattern here for this stone, and am going to attempt to improvise something a little different for each stone. It was pretty easy going, until putting it on the stone, and that took a little while, as I had to rest between hand cramps! What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com