Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crochet covered stones 4-6



I finished these all up, so I'll just post them all at once =) Original post explaining the reason for these stones is here.



This is stone 4. The pattern is here- it's called the pinwheel doily. In case it's not obvious, I just started at the beginning and continued until it was large enough to fit the stone-I couldn't fit an entire doily on there, could I?



Stone 5 is the floral star doily, a free pattern download from Ravelry (you must be a member to access this).



And stone 6 is the sunburst doily, with some modifications-I tossed the pattern after the first couple of rows, and just did some treble crochet with sc between.


I hope the folks receiving them enjoy them, and I can't wait to see what I get in return. I'll be sure to post it for everyone's enjoyment and inspiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com