Tuesday, May 3, 2011

on my needles


I'm not much of a knitter, being left handed and unable to knit any other way. I can do simple things, so I'm trying out this cute little tanktop. (Pic is taken from the site I got the pattern from) I'm knitting it with Malabrigo silky merino yarn in a yummy pink (previously bought for Bloom, which I was unable to do!)
I finished a crochet skirty for Zgirl as a diaper cover/skirt, and will take pics of it once little miss isn't sick and is more willing to have her pic taken. Everyone in the house has been sick for the last week (excluding me-knock on wood!) so everything is going a bit more slowly.

1 comments:

ChaosMandy said...

I so wish I could knit - it's one of those things that I just never was able to get a hold on.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com